The "WTF" Adventure The "WTF" Adventure

Boo yaa!

Don't listen to them! That was hilerious. The music made it. They're all gay! Just keep doing your thang,!

I Feel Good I Feel Good

I hate you all so much

I really despise the clock crew ...I really really do....

CDClock responds:

The clockcrew loves you.

Identity Identity

Origional

That was really good. I'm gonna agree and disagree with the person before me, I thought he was right in saying the animation needs to be smoother but I really like the fact there was no dialog it would have ruined it. The scariest flash I've ever seen, but in a good way. I like the sublimial messeges too, think you could respond and tell me what they said? I'm too lazy to check. oh and you may wanna step up the graphics a touch or two for future submissions. But well done!

kingkill-924 responds:

The subliminal messages say stuff like "monkey see, monkey do", "opression", "tick tock goes the clock" or "routine" that it's what the flash is about... Most of that frames have images of the character turning into one of the white ones. Thanks for your review :)

Zombie Duck Zombie Duck

Nice

I liked it to start so I'm not complaining just trying to help.

The plot line was superb, which can be quite rare around new grounds. The sound quality needs stepping up a notch though and the graphics can get quite poor here and there, if you edit those things you'll see me giving it a 5 instead of a four but well done.

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Ahah!

Ahh, this was really origional and so funny!

littleFoot littleFoot

*blinks*

That was amazing! You're by far the best animator I've ever seen. And the graphics were superb! Everything looked like it was professionally done. Well Done, I'm so impressed!

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

Great!

*sighs* Ahh I really like your voice acting, it's just the way you say stuff...it was great and I really love clay animations...so origional...well for newgrounds and stuff

Tanki Tanki

Nice

I liked it. You have a way of making your animation fit in perfect time and have a good smooth amimation that flows well. Prehaps the idea and graphics could have been boosted up a notch but I really like your aniamtion.

LaCosaNostra responds:

Yea in my next one I'll make it better

Sublimes Sublimes

Nice

Not bad, I half expected something to jump out on me though. It's certainly different and that's welcomed. Well Done.

Glass-Radio responds:

BOO!

We love Sony We love Sony

Nice

Although is was some wannabe advert thing. Is was probably better than a lot of adverts nowdays anyway. Well done and a nice animation.